The Café Guarany is a restaurant and cafe histórico located on Avenue of the Allies, in Baixa city of Porto in Portugal.
Integrated in opening cafes outbreak in Port in 1930, to 29 January 1934 was opened Café Guarany, designed by architect Rogério Azevedo furnished the sculptor Henrique Moreira.
Living space, gatherings and culture since its founding in 2003 has been fully restored Guarany, seeking a compromise between tradition and quality of service. One wall came to bear paintings Graça Morais.
Comments are closed.